Sonntag, 11. Januar 2009

Another Foodblog?

It took me quite a long time making the decision to become a "Blogger". First of all, I love cooking. I love eating, I love food. Okay. I love to read foodblogs. Watch those wonderful pictures.

I always thought: "I love to talk about food, why not start my own bloog?" Time was passing by, and then, yesterday, I decided to go online! (Feels like my baby...)

Who needs another blog about food? Well - I do! Yesterday I went to the bookstore, looked through all those lovely new cookbooks from celebrated TV-Chefs and I thought something was missing. I came home, looked through some of my favourite Blogs, and became quite depressed. All those wonderful food, those brilliant pictures, why do these people have so much time?

This was the moment when I finally decided to "blog". Wow!

If you are looking for fancy food, designer plates and expensive ingredients, this may NOT be the blog you will read regularly.
But if you want to follow me with my daily struggle to feed a family and NOT become insane, then this will be the right place for you. There will be tasty dishes, dishes from Northern Africa, where DH comes from, and I will share my thoughts on organisation, food and life in general with you.

So come in, get yourself a nice cup of tea (or coffee...) and make yourself comfortable!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen